[ soul-diagnosis ]

the never ending soul diagnosis towards Him; The Creator of All Souls.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

one step closer


reminiscing that point. dark and light. right and wrong. pain and calm. cry and smile. that moment, when Allah saving you. lead the way. dont turn back, keep crawling forward. maintain the pace. see, He is there, always there, as usual. dont sacred..keep going. and yet, that day..He save you, again. when He puts all the answers vividly in front of your eyes. stuck a bit? couldnt ask more. too many things are being answered. see.. i told you before. Allah.. He is All-Hearing, All-Seeing, All-Knowing. say hamdalah. deeply, all praise just to Him. alhamdulillah. alhamdulillah. alhamdulillah. 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - 



"Don’t grieve at the stab.
It’s only meant to free you. 
From the chains that bind you to the earth
and shackle you to the shadows of people.
The mirage of water cannot quench.
But is so beautiful to the thirsty.
I’m afraid. Of never knowing another life.
Different. So different.
If I let go, will You take me higher?
Above grief, want, loss.
Above all that I’ve ever known.
Take me higher. Unbind me from the earth.
Like a vaccine, it sickens, to make you stronger.
The stab is temporary. The freedom, eternal."




"i have nothing but Your generosity to put my hope in. nothing. for i stand at Your door holding scraps..and yet You open. save me from this storm. i am the most helpless of all Your slaves. and i'm lost. wandering in the middle of a forest trying to find my way. but all the tress look the same, and each path just leads back to the beginning. on one finds their way out of this forest except whom You save. save me. for truly, truly i cannot save myself."


-Yasmin Mogahed




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 



"Don't turn your head. Keep looking at the bandaged wound. That's where the light enters you. And don't believe for a moment that you're healing yourself." - Rumi

.
.
.

.

.

.


its about returning to Him.


yes.


t  a  u  b  a  t


one step closer to Him

Allah, ya Qareeb, ya Wadud











soul_diagnosis: Allah, dont give up on me..keep saving me please. 

0 sharing words: